[Sca-cooks] period sundried tomatoes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 23 00:23:18 PDT 2005

   Vladimir Armbruster answered:
> Sundried Tomatoes
> Yes

Oh? Documentation please. I just checked my tomatoes-msg file and
didn't see any info on dried tomatoes and I'd love to add any info on
this.

> Sausage
> Yes
>
> Together?
>
> Considering some of the things I've heard of the period folk shoving
> into a sausage, can you say they didn't? ;)

Hmmm. Considering some of the things that do show up in the period
recipes for sausage, haggis, puddings and the like, as well as modern
hotdogs and such, you do have an point there. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com