[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 1 07:14:17 PDT 2005

Some do hunt here in SC with handguns especially wild hogs 44 mags and larger are quite popular for it. I have also used them for deer. If you have ever seen some of the brush here you would understand why!

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)