[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 1 07:33:02 PDT 2005

Heck I stuck my ownself yesterday with my chef's knife, can I sue over the finger scratch because the point was sharp and I was less than skillful?  I have this disfiguring 1.25 cm scratch on my left hand! I guess I shouldn't been disjointing chicken wings to make Buffalo Wings with them

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)