[Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 1 07:35:45 PDT 2005

Remember 5 smooth stones were used to kill a large Philestine soldier by a Shepard.can they outlaw stones and leather?

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)