Creative Supplimentation (was RE: [Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...)

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 08:19:54 PDT 2005

Yes, I am in your neighborhood now.  I live in
Chesapeake VA.  We have been here since Oct.2004.  I
have been to a couple great events.  I have even been
asked to be 'head cook' at a local event-Marinus
Baronial Birthday on July 9th.  (getting nervous,
that's just around the corner).

Thanks for the welcome!

Alexa