Creative Supplimentation (was RE: [Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...)

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 05:57:22 PDT 2005

So...you're in our neighborhood now?  (I'm in southern Maryland!).  Welcome.  If you like weekend events with yummy feasts, consider coming to Dun Carraig's Challenge of the Heart.  I haven't actually been to the campground, but understand that it's lovely...and the feast will be cooked by one of our finest cooks, Laird Muirghen Ruadh.  And...it'll give me a chance to meet another member of this list in person!  Just ask someone to point you in the direction of Kiri....

Kiri