Creative Supplimentation (was RE: [Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...)

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 10:16:28 PDT 2005

You are down with a great bunch of folks.  Dame Hrothny is a very dear friend...crazy as  loon (and you can tell her I said so).  And one of my proteges lives there as well...Susan, and her husband Frank, Downs (Caitlin and Naro).   They aren't terrifically active, but Hrothny will know where/how to find them!

Kiri