Creative Supplimentation (was RE: [Sca-cooks] English Doctors want to ban pointy knives...)

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 10:27:43 PDT 2005

Yes, so far I have enjoyed it here.  hmm, crazy as a
loon...I probably fall into that catagory.  I
volunteered (before we even left CA) to help w/ a
feast back in Oct (Barnacled Bullfrog), helped in the
kitchen at Interbaronial 12th night, helped w/ a
luncheon that had some great food at a recent event
and even loonier--I am now the Baronial Exchequer,
and will be doing the feast for Baronial Birthday (as
mentioned.).  I will be seeing Dame Hrothny this
evening, I will pass on the loon message.  Dont think
I have met Susan and Frank.  But, then again, I may
have. I am bad with names sometimes. Faces, that
usually works better.

:-)
Alexa