[Sca-cooks] RE: Creative Supplimentation

Terri Morgan nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Thu Jun 9 13:37:03 PDT 2005

> You are down with a great bunch of folks.
>  Dame Hrothny is a very dear friend...crazy
> as  loon (and you can tell her I said so).

Hey! I just read that!

> And one of my proteges lives there as well...
> Susan, and her husband Frank, Downs (Caitlin
> and Naro).   They aren't terrifically active,
> but Hrothny will know where/how to find them!

Yup, yup, just spent an hour on the phone with the crazy Caitlyn last night.
And we talked food and then admitted that we both had delivered pizza for
dinner that night.*

Hrothny, not so loony as SOME I could name
*we also discovered that of all the selections available for our doorbell
ringers, we'd both chosen the theme from "The Magnificent Seven". Weird