[Sca-cooks] Re: Chickens in Hochee

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Wed Jun 1 11:22:46 PDT 2005

It is the ancestor of the military term "Mess" it means to serve I looked it up and there is a good on line page I came across called the "Good Cooking Ring" that has a glossary and receipes from the Middle Arges and conversions for modern Kitchens.  Mess is to Serve so it means to "Serve him and cast the powder? down"

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Chrunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)