Creative Supplimentation (was RE: [Sca-cooks] English Doctorswant to ban pointy knives...)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 16:45:12 PDT 2005

Ummmm.  You can call me Huette, you can call me Lady Huette, you can call me Mistress Huette,
you can even call me late for dinner, but please, please don't call me "m'lord" or "my good lord",
as I am most definitely _not_ male!

There are several places you can go to to find rides to events:

This is the website for the Barony of Califia.  From there you can subscribe to their
baronial list and contact their newcomers guild.  I am sure you will be able to find rides
wherever you wish to go.

http://www.calafia.org/

Or you can subscribe to either of these groups which are for people without cars wishing to
attend various Caidan events.  Neither appear to be heavily used, but still, you never know:

SCA-Caid-match-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

sca_caid_rideshare-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Mistress Huette Aliza von und zu Ährens und Mechthildberg, OL, OD, OHA, OSS, OA, AoA.