An Apology (was RE: Creative Supplimentation (was RE: [Sca-cooks] English Doctorswantto ban pointy knives...))

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 17:42:19 PDT 2005

I am not upset or insulted.  It is only online where gender cannot always be determined by name.
You are not the first to make this error and, unfortunately, you probably won't be the last.
Poor Phlip probably gets gender misidentified more than I do, because of her name and because
she likes to do smithing and to butcher animals; to activities not typically thought of as
being feminine.

I also don't use my titles often, because I think of myself as a regular person and wish people
to treat me as one.  I am not a hoity-toity person.  I may be a paragon, but I am okay!

Me:
Oh, I'm a Paragon and I'm okay!
I stitch all night and I cook all day!

Chorus:
Oh she's a Paragon and she's okay!
She stitches all night and she cooks all day!

Me:
I cut out garb.  I cook Royal lunch.
I go to the library.
On Wednesday I go shopping
and eat cuskynoles for tea!

Chorus!
She cuts out garb.  She cooks Royal lunch.
She goes to the library.
On Wednesday she goes shopping
and eats cuskynoles for tea!
She's a Paragon and she's okay!
She stitches all night and she cooks all day!

Me:
I cut out garb. I dance and sing.
I like to calligraphy.
I put on Renaissance clothing
And hang with the Bourgeoisie!

Chorus:
She cuts out garb. She dances and sings.
She likes to calligraphy.
She puts on Renaissance clothing
And hangs with the Bourgeoisie!?!
She's a Paragon and she's okay!
She stitches all night and she cooks all day!

Me:
I cut out garb. I wear flat caps,
Chemises, but no bra.
I wish I'd been Medieval,
Just like my Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandpa.

Chorus:
She cuts out garb.  She wears flat caps,
Chemises, but no bra!!!!
[talking]
What's this? Wants to be Medieval?! Oh, My!
And I thought you were so modern! Reenactor!
[singing]
She's a Paragon and she's okay!
She stitches all night and she cooks all day!
She's a Paragon and she's okaaaaaaaay!
She stitches all night and she cooks all day!

Ooopppsss! Just got carried way again!  Nothing to see here!  Just a silly person!

Huette