[Sca-cooks] Gender confusion

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:57:01 PDT 2005

>Ummmm.  You can call me Huette, you can call me Lady Huette, you can call
>me Mistress Huette,
>you can even call me late for dinner, but please, please don't call me
>"m'lord" or "my good lord",
>as I am most definitely _not_ male!

It could be worse. I have a rather strange husky voice and I've been
called ma'am on the phone more times than I care to remember.
Considering my work is 90% on the phone this does get annoying.
About the only time I get to have fun with it is when I get called
ma'am at the drive through. It's fun when this large bearded guy
pulls up to the window and says, "I'm the lady that ordered the
Big Mac and fries."

Gunthar

I'm a guy. Honest!