[Sca-cooks] question about breads

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 23:03:55 PDT 2005

Alexa asked:
> I will be making bread for an upcoming event.  Due to
> time and lack of large kitchen space, per norm, I
> would like  to premake the bread.  Any suggestions?

For some previous comments on this, take a look at this file in the
FEASTS section of the Florilegium:
bread-for-fsts-msg (16K) 1/25/05   Baking and buying bread for SCA
feasts.

But also check these files. I can't remember if I've gone through these
and transferred any messages to the above file. These are in the
FOOD-BREADS section:
bread-msg       (193K) 11/16/04   Medieval breads and grains.
breadmaking-msg (225K) 11/16/04   Period bread recipes and re-creations.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com