[Sca-cooks] Gender identification was a bunch of stuph- LONG

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 2 06:00:33 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> So did Dave ever become a demi-god?
>
> Huette

I'm not quite sure. Next morning, we discovered that The Great God Cip had
accepted that part of the Quest as fulfilled, however, apparently his
transubstantiator was on the fritz, and he presented Dave with Part 2 of the
Quest- to enter a camp where there were people up and awake, and to leave
the bottle within the camp without being caught. As I was not assisting in
this part of the Quest, I can't verify it, but I heard that Dave did, in
fact manage to accomplish it, and left it in Vlad's encampment- and knowing
that crew and the partiers therein, I have no doubt someone drank it.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.