[Sca-cooks] question about breads

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Thu Jun 2 19:24:18 PDT 2005

Interesting, the books I checked said different, but heck I have found plenty of errors in them, one receipe suppose to be a 3lb loaf would be 4 lbs if I took the messures listed....not all written material is right so I practice first before cooking for parties etc.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Crunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)