[Sca-cooks] Suggestions needed- OT

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 15:50:10 PDT 2005

Let's see.  My brother has Bandit, Sasha, and Rusty. (the last being a red
husky).  And we've had Countess (the puppy looked like "the count" on Sesame
St...the kids were little).
     And now we have Spencer.  He was so abused that he won't go through
doors and goes nuts when crated.   But..he does the one thing husky's do well : he
RUNS.  Of course, you can't name her "Run" for obvious reasons.  (she will
anyway).
    As has been said..we look for Inuit or Russian sounding names (unless the
SPCA has already named them...such as my Spence).  Do you want her to be in
your time period?  Find a name suitable to your persona.

Etain