[Sca-cooks] Gender identification was a bunch of stuph-LONG

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 3 19:16:49 PDT 2005

Phlip replied to me with:
> and left it in Vlad's encampment- and
>>> knowing
>>> that crew and the partiers therein, I have no doubt someone drank it.
>>
>> At Vlad's? But you said he had to leave it in a camp where people were
>> up and awake.
>>
>> Stefan
>
> Stefan? Are you trying to be funny? Because Vlad's, so I understand,
> tends
> to be a constant party, sometimes private, often public. That crew
> tends to
> spend most of Pennsic blasted out of their minds- not necessarily the
> camp
> members, but generally the hangers on.

Well, yes I was trying to be funny. I figured that any group like
Vlad's who party as late into the night as they do, wouldn't be getting
up anytime early in the morning. I could see where he could leave the
bottle if everyone in camp was blasted, but that didn't count from the
original terms. But I guess they  could party in shifts such that
*someone* might be up in the morning.

Stefan

PS: Just got back from a long job interview. I could do the job, but it
is a production test job and means working either Saturday or Sunday.
Not very good for doing SCA events. And on a strict schedule of 7 to 3.
Is the sun up that early in the morning? :-)