[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Madness

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 5 11:07:40 PDT 2005

Wow, Bear! I'm impressed!
I don't indulge in kitchen madness (is that heretical on a cooking
list?), but I do go through it with fiber supplies, or fabrics....As a
matter of fact, I'll be indulging this afternoon, when I have to get
into the Big Closet for the roll of handkerchief linen.  The Big Closet
is where all my unspun fibers, fleeces, boxes of trims, silk embroidery
threads, patterns, needlework supplies, etc. live.  (The knitting stuff
lives in the Small Closet with my clothes...<g>)
Oh, yeah, and this afternoon I'm testing the waters, so to speak, with
wafer recipes.....(OFC)
--maire, costuming/textile geek hanging out in the kitchen....