[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Madness

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 6 06:59:25 PDT 2005

This is an on-going insanity.  About a month ago, I tackled Margaret's
sewing room and over the last couple of weeks, I tackled rebuilding her
closet.  The kitchen is the next logical step as it is the third worst
disaster area in the house.  Of course there is method in the madness, I'm
trying to get everything organized to clear, clean and refurbish the
interior walls and woodwork.

Bear