[Sca-cooks] OT: Documentation for Pysanky

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 5 17:03:56 PDT 2005

We have a lady here who does them, and basically, they are 200 years out of
period and can't be documented.  Colored eggs, yes.  Pysanky, no.  I heard a
very well-reknowned Peli-Laurel say this weekend she would eat a pysanky egg
if anything was ever found to tie them to period.
Now, we all know that is a way to challenge the doc-gods if ever there was
one, but I seriously doubt she'll have any further luck.
Christianna