[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Madness

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 6 12:40:29 PDT 2005

I'm tired of trying to live in a house while I rebuild it.  The next one
gets rebuilt before I move in.  Add a framing nailer and some scaffolding to
my tools and I might have the equipment for a one man extreme makeover
(without the manpower to do the job in a week).

As for bookcases, I've estimated I need a library of around 1200 sq.ft. to
take care of the current collection.  Consider the acquisitions to be made
over the next 20 years and, hmmm, maybe I better make that two retirement
homes.

Bear