[Sca-cooks] Posting replies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 23:10:17 PDT 2005

Gunthar, Evil List Administrator posted:
> Please stop quoting entire messages. If your mail program does
> not allow for edited posts then just reply seperately. Some of
> these are getting very long

Another way to handle this if your email program doesn't let you edit
the old message is the way I do it because of saving things for the
Florilegium. This may work better for the digest though, than for
single messages. I save the digest from my mail program as a simple
text file. Then I open the file in Word, change the fonts to courier 10
and set the margins (this is strictly for the Florilegium). Then as I
read the list I delete the messages I'm though with. If I wish to post
something, I open a fresh, empty mail message and copy and paste in the
sections of the old message I wish to use, add my commentary and send
it.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas