[Sca-cooks] question about breads

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 8 21:14:30 PDT 2005

Yeah, but we're sadists with taste! (and often, recipes!) <weg> It must
be really hard to have to do without gluten--not impossible, I know, but
quite the challenge.
A bread-related thing: went into a local artisanal bakery today with a
friend, and managed to resist buying one of their wonderful loaves only
because I'm headed out of town of Friday morning, and wouldn't be able
to finish the loaf.  They have a number of lovely, crusty breads that
would be perfect for having with a lovely bowl of soup or something.
Or, hmmmm,....bread salad.  Bread and butter.  Bread pudding.  Pain
Perdu.  Or one of their scones.  Or their saffron brioche....
Oh man, I'm going to have to go back there on Monday....
--maire, making *herself* hungry now....