[Sca-cooks] question about breads

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 04:02:52 PDT 2005

Thanks everyone on the suggestions and such.

As far as mondern bread and sugar.  I would think it
helps feed the yeast, add flavor, and such.  I have
also used in place of sugar honey and molasses and
have still a wonderful loaf of bread.  Most recipes I
have call for anywhere from a couple teaspoons to 3
tablespoons (sweet bread for like cinnamon roles).

Alexa