[Sca-cooks] Recipe requests

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Sat Jun 11 22:37:12 PDT 2005

About all I can tell you is that I found a reference online concerning
bread purity laws in England that state that your recipe would be
acceptable to sell without landing you in trouble.

http://www.whirlwind-design.com/madbaker/hlaf.html

This lists the Hlafclaenness Dom (The Anglo-Saxon Bread Purity Law of
1047).  There is a bibliography listed at the bottom of that page for
more information.

--Cian