[Sca-cooks] Recipe requests

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 12 15:11:23 PDT 2005

The key point is the document Wulfric is describing is an April Fool's joke.
It's non-existent.  The supporting documentation that makes the joke
realistic does exist, but it doesn't provide enough information to answer
the question originally asked in this thread.

It's a wonderful lark for those of us with a scholastic bent, but it is a
trap for people who accept anything they find without reservation or
critical examination.  The ones who don't read the disclaimer.

Bear