[Sca-cooks] A mustard question

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 13 06:30:34 PDT 2005

> I am planning on doing mustards for a showcase at our Warriors and
> Warlords event in July, but I haven't a clue what one would offer to
> sample the mustard with. My SO suggested teeny bits of sausage. I was
> thinking maybe pretzels. The catch is that I am leaving for the event
> Friday morning, having spent the previous two evenings in class until
> bedtime. So anything I bring will have to be cooked no later than Tuesday,
> and then it will sit in the fridge until Friday morning, at which time it
> and a block of ice will go into the cooler. The showcase is Friday
> evening.

Cheese, bread. You can get a block of turkey ham or real ham on the way
to the event and cut it into blocks if you want.

I usually offer cheese, bread, ham and/or beef.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be
lately...I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be/ I don't want to be anything other than me."