[Sca-cooks] Need help with a translation [Slightly OT]

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 12:20:41 PDT 2005

I recall (not very clearly) Wulfric showing me the mark he'd had made about a year ago.  It was his badge, about 2 inches long.  FYI, his badge is a drop of water (heraldically, a gout) that is divided vertically in half.  I don't recall what metal it was made of, though.

Cordelia

John Kemker <john at kemker.org> wrote:
Hmmm.....

Your references point me back to Master Wulfric, for the most part.

They also show lettering on the stamps.

More research is called for.