[Sca-cooks] Introductions.. And Meat Pies

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 14 17:54:08 PDT 2005

Vegetarian suet, huh? I wonder how that would work as the fat for
sausages.  At our next local event, there's a bake sale fundraiser (to
raise money to purchase loaner armor), and if I can work it out, I
thought to offer sausages, with 1 minor stumbling block being a few
people in the barony who don't/won't do pork...
--maire, surfacing from a pile of paperwork and laundry....