[Sca-cooks] Suet (Was Introductions..)

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:01:58 PDT 2005

*chuckles*

I actually have no problem using Pork Suet, Beef Suet, Heck, i'd even try
human suet if I could get it legally. (Provided I knew the diet of the
deceased).  I was just asking because I couldn't imagine what it would be.

So tell me m'lords and ladies, what *DOES* happen to suet when cooked, and
what is its purpose in a dish?  I have to admit that while it doesn't sound
appetizing, neither does raw flour so thats not necessarily an indication.