[Sca-cooks] Norman Sicily

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:20:41 PDT 2005

> Stefan> Perhaps these two files in the FOOD-BY-REGION section might be worth a
> quick read. Unfortunately, they aren't very long. :-(
> fd-Normans-msg(17K)4/ 9/01Food of the Normans. References.
>

> fd-Sicily-msg(10K)5/29/05Food of medieval Sicily.

Greetings,

Thank you Stefan, in fact the florithingie was the first place I
looked. It is where I got the name Pomp and Sustanance and ordered the
book. But you are correct, there is not much information. Once I
complete this feast, if you find that the research that I have done
might be useful, I would be happy to give you my info to pad out the
category.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva