[Sca-cooks] What recipe finder websites do you like?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 16 09:27:19 PDT 2005

I've had About dot com come up through several searches, and have been
pleased with the restults.
Thanks for the ideas folks, keep 'em coming!  (And no, I'm not looking for
period sources right now, I'm asking on behalf of mundane cooks).
Christianna

I've been using About.com. They have a number of specialty food sub sites,
including ethnic Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc cuisines, and a whole lot of
other interesting and useful information. Recipes I've tried that I've
gotten there have all been pretty good, and you can also sign up for
newsletters, or join discussion groups and ask questions. Very good site for
mundane interests.

Saint Phlip,
CoD