[Sca-cooks] Introductions.. And Meat Pies

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 16 20:47:58 PDT 2005

Hey, back at you, Olwen! I'd forgotten about the fish sausages.  I think
it'd be great to try a variety for a feast or competition, but my budget
for this fund raiser doesn't extend to spending as much money as I'd
need to, in order to do lamb or veal or fish.
On the other hand <weg>, I wonder if I could manage a sausage or two out
of marzipan??? heh, heh, heh.......
--maire