[Sca-cooks] Sweet or Savoury breakfast?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 17 08:39:28 PDT 2005

Usually I don't eat much breakfast, I generally keep a high-quality juice
on-hand for grab-n-go situations to drink while driving to work.  If I
actually eat something, I prefer savory - eggs or some sort of left-over
protein from previous cooking such as a chop or chicken breast.  Peanut
butter and banana on rice bread is another quick favorite.  When I was a
kid, sweets were preferred, but now I know better than to set myself up for
a mid-morning crash.
Christianna