[Sca-cooks] Sweet or Savoury breakfast?

Speaker To Idiots pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Jun 17 15:00:38 PDT 2005

Savory for me, usually, and the more bacon the better. ;-)

Although if I have pancakes, I drown them in syrup if it's the real stuff.
Otherwise, typical breakfast carbs are too sweet for me--usually I prefer
fruit, yogurt (plain), and some sort of protein. Bacon or good ham is
preferable, beef jerky will do. Although if there's banana cake in the
cafeteria (with sour cream frosting), all bets are off. Same goes for
banana pancakes. *g*

When we were in England, the "traditional English breakfast" was a
wonderful thing--cereal, toast, bacon, eggs, sometimes sausage, fried
tomatoes, fried mushrooms, and tea. Mmmmm.

Margaret FitzWilliam, confirmed carnivore