[Sca-cooks] Sweet or Savoury breakfast?

Terri Morgan nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Fri Jun 17 20:50:01 PDT 2005

> Thanks, Maire.  It's nothing new, just my back
> problem is degenerative.  It's gotten to the
> state where the doctors have finally convinced
> me to use the narcotics, and my body's reaction
> to narcotics is extreme nausea.

um - email me offlist? Having just had my back rebuilt thanks to a (genetic)
degeneration, if nothing else I can offer empathy and a good head-nodding.
And maybe some ideas for moving around that you haven't come up with yet.
Back pain does force one to become inventive!

nothing but a dame @ inthe.sca.org

(just remove the spaces in the addy)

Hrothny