[Sca-cooks] fruit trees

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 19 09:13:33 PDT 2005

Yeah, except shooting off a .22 within city limits can get you in *big*
trouble, even in a state like mine, that's very heavily pro-gun.  Our
squirrels wouldn't make much more than a mouthful, anyway.  Not that my
cats would care, if they could catch one! ;o) I live in a 2nd-floor
apartment, so my kitties don't get to go outside, but the local squirrel
population runs back-and-forth across the front porch roof all the time,
and come up and pat at our front window, and drive the cats *insane!*
(it's marvelous fun to watch...the kitties have finally learned not to
try to go through the window glass ;o)
It might be possible, though, to poison the squirrels, if you're okay
with that, although that can get into repercussions as well.  Or maybe
trapping them, like you would set a mouse trap for food-eating vermin
*inside* one's house!
--sue