[Sca-cooks] fruit trees

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Sun Jun 19 01:34:21 PDT 2005

Having been the property of several hunting felines, I must warn you
that cats don't really put much of a dent into a squirrel population.
Cats don't climb trees as much as we might think they do.  Mostly they
stalk on the ground.  This is good if you're trying to keep
ground-squirrels and moles down, but not so great if you're trying to
keep red or grey tree-rats down.

If you want an effective method of keeping the tree-rat population down,
get yourself a good .22 rifle make Brunswick Stew with the results.  [grin]

--Cian
Who *likes* squirrels.  In Brunswick Stew.