[Sca-cooks] fruit trees- DON'T POISON

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 19:40:29 PDT 2005

Phlip commented:
> Once you've got the squirrel, the local game warden will come take it
> away for you, and release it elsewhere-

Ooooh. Just think of the possibilities. Afterall, we seem to
privatizing more and more government functions and/or there is the
problem of folks wanting more services without raising taxes. "Howdy,
Ma'am. I've got a pair of squirrels here which we picked up causing
problems a ways from here and we think this would be an excellent
location to relocate them to. Of course, if you will pay the relocation
fee, we will be glad to relocate them elsewhere."

> Warning- you may catch a skunk. If you do, it's not a disaster-

Yes, a skunk would probably work even better for this than the
squirrels. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas