[Sca-cooks] RE: Call for Teachers and Presenters: MK Cooks

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 03:51:34 PDT 2005

kateryn wrote:

> Oh man.  I really wanted to come, but unfortunately that is opposite a major
> kingdom event here in Calontir (Kris Kinder).
>
> Oh well.  Maybe next year they won't conflict.

Sometimes I curse our event sites at that time of year. The biggest stumbling block we run into is typically the holiday pageant or celebration that a lot of churches have or the holiday dinners. That's our biggest stumbling block. We darn near cancelled this year's symposium because of lack of a site and then held off our cancellation another month because of some promising news on the Latvian center, which we finally chose. We're getting a much later start on the event than we'd intended but it was the only site we could find that was available. *sigh*

We'll miss you, Kateryn and all the other Calontirians. Have some fun at Kris Kinder for us and we'll raise a glass to you all in celebration.

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, OL
Class Coordinator, MK Cook's Symposium 2005
iasmin at comcast.net