[Sca-cooks] herb garden

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 20:45:42 PDT 2005

Giano mentioned
> A friend of mine has a garden plot where I can do it. She also offered
> me a corner of it for a herb garden, so that's promising.

Perhaps these files in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of the
Florilegium might be of use?
Herbs-Sm-Grdn-art (32K) 10/10/01    "Medieval Herbs for the Very Small
Garden"
                                        by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
A-Mazng-Herbs-art  (5K)  8/31/01    "A-Mazing-Herbs" by Countess Tessa
                                        of the Gardens, OP.
A-Med-Garden-art  (32K)  7/29/02    "Recreating a Medieval Garden"
                                         by Brianna McBain.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas