[Sca-cooks] fruit trees

rbbtslyr at comporium.net rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Mon Jun 20 09:47:39 PDT 2005

Get an owl kite also and fly it a day or two a week, or an owl or hawk
ballon. I think Johnnys' Select Seeds and Paradise Gardens carry them, do a
Web search.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons for Thou Art Crunch and taste good with
Catsup or BBQ Sauce !!!

KA4PXK location
Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)