[Sca-cooks] TRIM YOUR POSTS!!!!!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:50:31 PDT 2005

Okay, I have to get mean here because I've seen this
become rampant. People, trim your posts. Some of these
have become just too much. Quote directly what you
are referring to and the name of the poster. Nothing else.
Especially the automatic information attached to all
posts.

If I have to start unsubscribing people for this to make
them behave, I will. You won't be banned but you will
then get the joy of resubscribing and maybe that will
remind you.

This isn't directed at one person, I've seen this from
several posters the past few days.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator