[Sca-cooks] fruit trees

rbbtslyr at comporium.net rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Mon Jun 20 09:38:00 PDT 2005

I throw a bird net over ours and set a nice owl model or hawk model in the
branches and move it every day or so.  I also place a nice Tee shirt in the
area to flap.

Kirk

Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons for Thou Art Crunch and taste good with
Catsup or BBQ Sauce !!!

KA4PXK location
Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)