[Sca-cooks] "Trial By Fire" Ad (cooking competition!)

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 20 18:03:35 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Oh for heaven's sake, Phlip.  It's their contest, and they can set any
> parameter they want to.  Geez, chill, huh?
> -maire

Yes, it's their contest, and they can do anything they like, and it's my
life, and I can attend or participate in any contest I like. But, shall I
boycott their contest because I don't like their rules, or shall I tell them
honestly that I don't like their rules, and why?

As it happens, I don't particularly like the extension of our period to 1650
either- that IS against Corpora, but I didn't worry about that. What has me
upset, though, having come from the MK, is that when this sort of limitation
becomes common enough, people actually think that that IS what the rules
state. They don't, and the MK made me very tired of people telling me _I_
was OOP, as they stood there in their 17th century garb, with the zippers.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.