[Sca-cooks] crepe maker

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 20:45:49 PDT 2005

Huette replied to me with:
> Cooking crepes on a regular pancake griddle
> is not difficult, but trying to get a large 12" crepe off said griddle
> in one piece is difficult.

Yes, this makes a lot of sense. I didn't realize that crepes tended to
be that much larger than pancakes. As I mentioned, I don't think I've
ever had one.

Crepes are usually rolled around a filling, right? What kinds of
fillings do you like?

We may have discussed this in some of our period pancake recipes, but
do we have any period recipes for what would be considered crepes
today?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas