[Sca-cooks] "Trial By Fire" Ad (cooking competition!)

Truman Barnes chirhart_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 23:06:08 PDT 2005

Gee Phlip tells us how you really Feel.    "NOT"     Chirhart

Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Oh for heaven's sake, Phlip. It's their contest, and they can set any
> parameter they want to. Geez, chill, huh?
> -maire

Yes, it's their contest, and they can do anything they like, and it's my
life, and I can attend or participate in any contest I like. But, shall I
boycott their contest because I don't like their rules, or shall I tell them
honestly that I don't like their rules, and why?