[Sca-cooks] "Trial By Fire" Ad (cooking competition!)

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Jun 21 20:21:04 PDT 2005

My comment had to do with being tired of the debate over the timeline.
It was not intended to amuse anyone. Nor make a joke or butt of a joke of
anything.
Phlip has a right to voice an irritation. I was merely pointing out
possibilities of their reasons and that the question(s) would be best
answered by asking the source of the rules.
If your post has little or nothing to do with my post then please in the
future select the one that you are commenting on.

Lyse
Who also is not amused