[Sca-cooks] camp ovens

K Francis baronesskay at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:44:16 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Just for silly, I will mention that I have been using a nonstick butterfly
omelet pan for years to 'bake' biscuits for myself at SCA events.  I use it
over a diffuser (has a folding handle!) and over a very low flame, simply
turn the omelet pan over several times during the normal cooking time and
checking it now and then.   The biscuits fall to the other side and continue
to cook just fine.  Works like a charm!

Purists - stop reading here, you were warned.......It just fits the 5
biscuits or cinnimon rolls that come in a tube!!

Katira